Saturday, April 1, 2023

This Weeks Menus Are Fantastic

 I did my meal planning for the week and came up with some pretty good meals. 




I do have to say, I have made some pretty awesome meals in the air fryer and instant pot this week. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't make a whole chicken in the air fryer because I just did. It was so juicy and the spices were spot on. 😋 I also did a pot in pot method and cooked brown sugar and cinnamon glazed baby carrots and copy cat Newk's smoked Mac and cheese 🧀.  

Let's just get a gander:




Then the next night 

I slaved  over that  air fryer and instant pot all day......🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just had to say that.....But dear hubby has more breakfasts to last a week or little more and we are now eating Instant Pot Chicken 🐔 Alfredo Lazy Lasagna. 😋




Breakfast sandwich this morning with some of the deer bacon David made. 🥓


Then we had instant pot shrimp boil:







Me and my two goof ball sisters. This was one of the first store bought Easter dresses we had. My momma and MaMa Oliver always made our dresses. I'm the baby gotta love me 😅😅😅😅😅


Dear hubby came home from work and brought in this:


Dear hubby loved the granola bars I made last week in the air fryer, that he requested more. 


I love Video calls with our crew:









Well, that wraps up this week. Thanks for hanging in there with me. 

Have a blessed weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment