Sunday, January 15, 2023

Weekly Happenings

 





She is very talented 


All week, I followed her lead and just let her do what she wanted to do. Some times was just playing other times she wanted to just sit and read books, so we read books, lots of books. 

I have been working on decluttering another room in the house which also has a filing cabinet. Old things out, new things in. 

Friday finally came and daddy went to pick up big sissy so she could spend the night with us too. We ate supper,  and then watched movies and ate popcorn. 

We got up Saturday, it was a Princess dress up kind of day. 


She loves our morning snuggles


Better than McDonalds Happy Meals. BTW McDonald's, preschoolers do not know how to play Monopoly.



We basically played all day, took a nap and then Daddy came to get them. 

I picked up the girls a little something in town. We are going to have fun with these. 


Sunday was church and hubby and I went and ate lunch together. We just rested the rest of the day. 

We already have one answered prayer for 2023. It has been a long time coming. I have prayed and prayed and prayed. I just want to say, never give up and always trust God. 


1 comment:

  1. Those girls are so cute!
    I never heard of canning coleslaw. I would think it would get soggy, but it must not.
    Thankful for answered prayers!

    ReplyDelete