Friday, May 13, 2022

A Wonderful Mothers Day

 The day after I took the girls out for supper and shopping, their daddy and Jordan came to pick them up and took them to the zoo for the day. They had such a wonderful time. 




They came back that night and stayed with me. We watched more movies and ate popcorn. And we had to let Anna and Elsa have a tea party. 


The next morning we got up and got ready for church which was Mothers Day. They are always doing what Gmaw is doing. 



Dakota and Jordan showed up at church with me. We came back here after church and grilled and just played. Jordan's mom came and spent the day with us too. Her dad was not feeling well. I forgot to get pics of her momma and some of them. 


It was time for them to go to their moms and everyone left. 

The next day, I grabbed my momma and spent the day with her for Mothers Day. We went to lunch and thrifting. I forgot to get pics. 

The day after that, I had to start cleaning and working outside the house. So many storms had knocked so many of my things down and we just had to clean up the yard. 

I have a bone to pick with Mother Nature. She messed with the wrong house. It had wound up in a gulley behind our house and I had to strap it and drag it back up a hill and put it back together. Alot of things in our play area was strowed every where. Got all of it put back together and set up. Dear hubby was Bush hogging. It took him two or three days to do our property. We had to clean up flower beds and tie up some of our rose bushes that the wind had gotten a hold of. The little birds nest that me and the girls were keeping an eye on, now has little baby birds. They hatched two days after the girls left. 






Me and the girls dead headed some flowers two years ago and saved the seeds, I scattered them into some flower beds and we will see what happens. 


I took one day and wanted to have a girls day out with my sons sweethearts.  We had a blast. We went and had our nails done and went to lunch. 

I had so much fun spending the day with these two beauties. We have laughed, almost cried, and if our men's ears 👂 were burning 🔥, well it was us. 😁 

We had a fun girls day out. This momma is proud to have two young women that complete my boys and I have women I can pray and worship with. No drama. That's a plus. They have both worked hard to accomplish their goals and now they have state exams coming up to which I will be praying very hard for them. They got this. Congratulations to Jordan and Brylee.



We had to return home so Jordan could start preparing for graduation that night. Me and Brylee got some rest and later left to attend Jordans graduation.  


Both girls have state exams next week and I will be praying for them. 

We had a tragedy in our family and will have to be attending a funeral. One of my husband 2nd cousins ended his life and he was only 20 yrs old. We are so heart broken. 

After the funeral, we will be getting ready to begin phase two of our kitchen which will be counter tops, upper cabinets, back splash, and all the crown molding, trim, facings and baseboards. We will have to leave again and stay in a hotel or something. Oh well, that's how renovation goes sometimes. 

We have alot coming up in June. We have a grand daughters bday, Dallas graduation from AIT and Father's day. Gonna be busy again and traveling. We will make it. Exhausted, but make it. 

Have a blessed day. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful Mothers day, and then fun with your mom and your girls too!
    I'm sorry about the loss in the family. It's always hard to lose someone, and to lose them so young and to suicide is even harder.

    ReplyDelete