Saturday, August 7, 2021

Good Day Yesterday

We've had so much fun yesterday. We  painted, practiced cutting and gluing, practiced hygiene,  played, did school and ate and ate. Yes they wanted 6 meals and 347 snacks but that's okay.  Feed them babies.



This big unicorn holds ALL their stuffed animals and some of them are big. It sits like a bean bag


Made the girls some new binders. Got the books, binders and sheet protectors at Walmart. They love them.


Me: trying to say something in French. 

Caroline: "Don't do dat!" 

πŸ™„

Atleighs choice of sound today on the sound machine.....ocean waves 🏝🌊

I felt that.

From scratch chicken pot pie. πŸ˜‹ I had left over filling for another pie another time. Dallas  said it was terrible but you can clearly see how much he has ate in the last pic.He hungry up in here. πŸ˜…πŸ˜…



I put Hazel to work while I cooked. I cleaned the kitchen as I went to make night time clean up easier. 



This is my new read. 


I love this author. You can check out some more of her books and her husband's from a previous post. 

Today is dear hubby's birthday. 










God knew exactly what he was doing when he created this human being. His Momma, aka...Nanny always said he was special and she was right. I believe with all my heart ❤ he was created just for me. God gave him every character trait and he has excelled everyone.  Especially the ones that he knew he was gonna need to deal with me. 😁 He probably whispered in David's ear, "You're gonna need this and you will thank me for it because I'm sending you a crazy woman to live with the rest of your life!" πŸ˜…πŸ˜… Naw, he is the most dedicated,  and loyal  husband, father,  best friend, poppie, son...etc. He is excellent at every role he has had to play in life. I know this because my family has been the one to SEE and experience it first hand. If you know him you know what I mean. He takes care of what's his. He fights for and guards what's his. Trust me when I say, I have never met anyone like him. πŸ‘He is there when you need him and never complains. I am a little envious of his kindness sometimes and he amazes me. He never short changes or does anything half way. It's go big or go home with him. He never does anything for praise and doesn't care to have any but he is so worthy in my eyes. He really doesn't get enough of  it. He's so loveable and mushy.  Well, only I would know that. πŸ₯° 

I could go on and on but he's probably getting a big head about now. 

I hope you have a very happy birthday my love.

I don't have the girls today,  Daddy took them fishing with some friends. 



It's just a me day today. 

Have a Blessed Day everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment