Saturday, June 5, 2021

Congratulations Class of 2021

 Well, we made it through two graduations.  

My best friends daughter graduated first.  We had the pleasure of attending her graduation.  It was also my old school. I got to see some of my old class mates who had children graduating. There is only two weeks difference between Dallas and my best friends daughter. Her name is Kalee. My best friend and I were pregnant at the same time. She was at the hospital when I delivered Dallas but two weeks later I missed Kalees birth. I felt so awful. I had had a rough day and night with Dallas feeding every two hours and not sleeping so I had turned the ringer down on our phone. Low and behold, my best friend went into labor and headed to the hospital. We missed the call. 😢 

I promised that since we missed the birth, I wouldn't miss the graduation. 😁


Dear hubby got off work and came home and surprised our girls big time. He was hiding in the closet when Dakota brought them that morning on his way to work.  He video called Atleigh like he always does and they talked for a bit, then as they were talking, he came walking into the living room and still on the phone. She was so excited and surprised. They put the phones down and just ran to him and hugged him. Their hugs brought a few tears to Poppies eyes. 


Then they were stuck together like glue. They have not let him out of their sight. 


He told his company he had to make it home for Dallas graduation or he was just leaving. He has never missed important events of our boys. So it was Dallas night to graduate.  










We were afraid that Dakota wasn't going to get to make it. He was on call. We were so blessed his phone didn't go off. 

We let the girls come home with us and spend the night and it's a good thing we did. Around midnight he got called out. 


They have no problem staying with Poppie and Gmaw. They never want to go home. 

We have been having some pretty weather and getting outside more in between rain. 




Atleigh finished up her softball season. One night she spotted her Poppie when she got to a base that was close to us and she held out her little arms and wanted him. We told her to focus on running and she could have Poppie as soon as it was over. ❤


We still do not know a ship out date for Dallas but we are going to spend as much time with him as possible.  

We received Dallas yearbook from school and this was their Sr dedication pages we had made for it. 


Just a daddy and his sweet girls 



I have a new read and I'm loving it. 


This lady has alot of books that I'm going to read. 

I have another stroller hack for you. USB rechargeable fan. Use a binder clip or carabiner hook to hook it to the stroller for extremely hot days on kids. 


I found the easiest and tastiest pie crust to make ever. 


We have a new project we are working on. Well,  it's Dakotas idea and dream. Not gonna tell you yet. 


1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful weekend! Congrats to the graduates.
    I'm so glad your husband was able to surprise the little girls.

    ReplyDelete