Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Me Time Today

 I did not have my little buddies today so I just had some me time.  I had been wanting and needing to do a project for Caroline for a long time. 


Well, when you lose one, you just have to make another. Yes, that is a back pack made from Pioneer Woman placemats. Cause I'm a cool Gmaw like that. 👍😎

I made two of these last year for the girls and one got lost so I finally got them back ad said they are going to stay at my house now. We are not loosing another one. 

Road trip/Traveling  activity back pack. Cause I can, and I did and "Don't you wish your Gmaw was hot like theirs!" 

I should stay off of Pinterest and YouTube....😁😁😁😁❤😉



I have small activities and toys to keep them busy for road trips. 

You can go to Pinterest and YouTube an type into the search bar: travel hacks for toddlers or road trip hacks for toddlers and oh my goodness, the possibilities are endless. I am going to watch some videos on activity binders, busy bags and sensory bins for the girls. 

I found a cute little ways to fix up little activity boxes. Here is one with Legos. You take your base and you can either glue it or just lay it in the lid and use the lid as a work space and then the pieces in the other side. And it can sit on a travel tray in their lap, which I have,  and they can play. 

In the other box I have a little doll play set for each of them for playing with. 

Taking smaller little toys is better than traveling with large toys that takes up too much room in a vehicle. 


This will go right in between their carseats. I had this bag when Dakota was little. Used it for going across country with two kids.


This is basically all I did today. I straightened and organized our Preschool stuff and now I feel accomplished.  


1 comment:

  1. You did good! I really like the ackpacks and such a good idea to use placemats to make them.

    ReplyDelete