Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Just Doing Our Thing

 We have been busy around here. We have been enjoying doing school: 


The girls still love our Preschool Dvds that I bought them. Atleigh is more into them than Caroline. She picks up things really quick. One day I had a box and just let them have it to just get in and color. That was entertaining.  

We've been going to some of her ballgames. 



I don't know what this conversation is about but that is her other little Uncle Finn.


We have been cooking and cleaning 



Sometimes we can be sweet and smile 😃


And sometimes you have to sit in the Naught Spot because you want act right. This little one will test every nerve and push every button with her strong willed self. 


Dallas had a big photo shoot with our family photographer.  She is also the girls other grandmother.  She took Dallas one whole day and took all his Sr. portraits for me. This is only a few of about 250 pics that she took and has edited. 

I can't believe in a month he will be graduating.  Our last kid. It has been a wild ride. Trust Me. 






I am so in love with them. There are more pics to come trust me. 

The girls decided they wanted to help Unkie Dallas one day. 


I have been reading in what little spare time I have. I love books on marriage. This one is good and there is another in this series. 


I've got several that I have bought just waiting. But wasn't really in the mood to read. 

I am so thankful for little port a potties. One night after the games, we took the girls to get something to eat and we were in line waiting for our food and they asked us to pull over in a reserved spot and park. They would bring it out to us. And wouldn't you know, toddler has to go. 

This is one of my truck hacks for toddlers. It stays in my truck. You can put a snack or a diaper in it. And throw away. Or they can just go and you can wash it out. I keep a gallon jug of water in my truck just in case. This time I put a diaper in it. 


I don't understand why restaurants are back to full capacity in our areas and fast food places still have dining rooms closed off. Drive thru only. 

I love this picture of my absolute favorite cowboys 🤠


When you have to pee but you don't dare move. 



1 comment:

  1. Great pics of your son! I can see you will have a hard time choosing with so many taken and all so good!
    I had a strong willed daughter that tested my every nerve, and now she has one of her own. She's told me she's sorry for what she put me through! :)
    I love that you are descended from the family that settled Cades Cove! We didn't make it there this time, but it's one of my favorite parts of the park. I feel like I'm stepping back in time.

    ReplyDelete