Wednesday, November 25, 2020

We Tried A New Thing

I tried something one day. I don't know what these are called, but they were delicious.  Me and David were watching Food Network one night and this popped up.  Yummy. All you do is wrap hard boiled eggs in sausage, dredge in egg wash, roll in panko crumbs and fry. I served with Dallas' secret sauce. 😊😊 you can air fry these too but you would have to figure it out.


 These girls love pay day and chilling with poppie.  He said I was going to have to quit working them because he is going broke. 😂😂😂




 Well this is entertaining.  He was always  good at keeping the boys entertained so I could cook, clean or take a shower.  Now for round two. She had to tie me up because I called the principal on her. 😂😂


You give these girls water, and they will play for hours. But we had taters to put up.


Atleigh loves to do school. I took some old preschool books I had of the boys and made some activity binders. I am a sentimental pack rat. I also bought some new ones. However,  I've had to call the principal twice on Caroline. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂

Well, at least they were reading. I asked them to look at books while I made breakfast.  #pickyourbattles


Sometimes its play time, sometimes its work time. Yes, you can teach a 2 yr old to hang clothes. These girls know how to do more than grown folk. Poppie said they are making him go broke because they are making so much money. 😂😂😂😜😜😜


And people wonder why I'm such a worry wart. 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️😲😲 this is our oldest son on his job. 



I incorporated my little chef's to help me with Thanksgiving Dinner. I am doing all the sides for his mommas house and the next day for our house for my momma and daddy. We had so much fun and were covered with flour.  We cooked for two days.  We were so tired. Thank goodness for nap time everyday. 



We made some Turkey crafts to go on the fridge. 



I am going to go ahead and tell everyone Happy Thanksgiving and blessings to all. Please count your blessings everyday and never take them for granted. Keep the faith and pray. 






No comments:

Post a Comment