Saturday, January 4, 2020

Homemade Pizzas and Soda Stream

So I got a Soda Stream for Christmas.  Tonight was homemade pizzas and our own A W root beer and orange crush sodas. 😁😁😁🍕🍕🍕

Here is how I make our pizzas. 
I use the West Ladies recipe for pizza dough.  They have a blog called Homestead Blessings. They are also on Facebook,  Instagram and YouTube.  

I make my dough in my Kitch Aid Mixer while my pizza stones are preheating in the oven.  Then I  roll out the dough on parchment paper.  I then use our home made pasta sauce from our summer tomatoes and spread on the dough. I then spread all of our fixings on. I take my pizza peel and slide it under the paper and then take to the oven and slide it right off onto the pizza stone. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes and wholah! 
I take my pizza peel and slide right back under the paper and place on a cutting board onto counter.





No comments:

Post a Comment